The Robert Sorby Texturing Cutter is a multi-toothed cutter designed to allow the user to create a variety of textures and patterns. One of a family of five cutters for the large texturing and spiralling tools.
Use a diamond file or honing stone on both bevelled faces. To gain best results and increase the longevity of the cutter this simple procedure should be done little and often.
Sharpening can be achieved with the cutter mounted on the tool.
This cutter is designed for use with the following tools:
For more information:
- Spiralling Tool (320H, 320S, 330H, 330S)
- Texturing Tool (310H, 310S)
- Download our sharpening guide here
- Watch the Robert Sorby film on creating decorative techniques, featuring Nick Agar
- Download Nick Agar - decorative techniques in spiralling and texturing
- Look at our guide to sharpening abrasives