The Robert Sorby Recess and Dovetail cutter is an excellent addition to the Robert Sorby Multi-tip Hollowing Tool and is the perfect tool for job when creating recesses and dovetails at 40 and 60 degrees – ideal as the foot on a bowl for gripping in the chuck jaws.
Use a diamond file or honing stone flat across the top face. To gain best results and increase the longevity of the cutter this simple procedure should be done little and often.
This cutter is designed for use with the following tools:
For more information:
- Multi-tip Hollowing Tool (RS200KT and RS200)
- RS 2000 Deep Hollowing System
- Swivel Tip Probe (8803H)
- Download our sharpening guide here
- Watch the Robert Sorby film on sharpening hints and tips
- Look at our guide to sharpening abrasives