This value added box set includes the same tools as the ever popular 67HS but with the benefits afforded by the Sovereign handle and extension – effectively two handle sizes in one. This set also features the Focus on: Starting Out Woodturning DVD and our new handy credit-card-sized diamond honing stone – perfect for creating an edge on flat tools.
- 843 Spindle Roughing Gouge ¾" – turns square to round, a real work horse
- 840 Spindle Gouge ⅜" – details spindle work
- 842 Bowl Gouge ⅜" – makes light work of bowl turning
- 810 Standard skew chisel ¾"– provides a slightly ‘rolled’ edge to guard against catching, this tool is ideal for large spindle work such as newel posts and table legs
- 830 Standard Parting Tool ⅛" – for parting off work and great for detailing
- 820 Round Nosed Scraper ½"– just the job for bowls and platters
- SOV-12 Sovereign 12" handle
- SOV-EXT Sovereign 4" extension
- DSCC 600 Diamond honing card
- RSDVDSO Robert Sorby Focus on: Starting out Woodturning DVD
- SOV-C10 ⅜" collet to fit ⅜" tools
- SOV-C13 suitable for ½" shanks such as the spiralling system
- SOV-CT to fit tang tools
- SOV-TC Sovereign Threaded Coupler – couple extensions and handles together to modify handles sizes
Made from sustainably sourced birch plywood – comb jointed with a beech frame. Chrome plated furniture and a hard wearing lacquer finish guarantee satisfaction.
Please note all sets have a pre-formed high density foam insert to hold the tools in place (removed for photographic clarity).