For decorative woodturning this set is an absolute must. Featuring the full size and modular micro systems, these tools with their varied cutters will deliver a multitude of decorative shapes and patterns on both large and small projects. See more on spiralling and texturing decorating techniques with world famous turner Nick Agar on pages 58.
- 330S Unhandled Spiralling System
- 350/0 Texturing cutter
- 350/2 Cutter at 2mm pitch
- 350/04 Cutter at 4mm pitch
- 350/06 Cutter at 6mm pitch
- 889 Modular Micro Handle
- 370/0 Unhandled Modular Micro Spiralling Tool
- 370/01 Fine spiral cutter
- 370/02 Medium spiral cutter
- 370/03 Texturing cutter
- Sovereign 12" handle –Softex grip handle
- Sovereign 4" extension – Handy addition to increase handle size to 16"
- SOV-C13 suitable for ½" shanks
- DS 600 Diamond honing stone 1" x 3" (25mm x 75mm) x 1.5mm thick in 600 grit
- SOV-TC Sovereign Threaded Coupler – joins handles together to customise lengths
- RSDVDDT - Focus on Decorative Techniques DVD
Made from sustainably sourced birch plywood – comb jointed with a beech frame. Chrome plated furniture and a hard wearing lacquer finish guarantee satisfaction.
Please note all sets have a pre-formed high density foam insert to hold the tools in place (removed for photographic clarity).